Well it's so hard to believe that a year has come and gone. It seems like just yesterday I was turning 28, and that was an emotional time, which I really don't know why looking back on it.But just a time of change in my life I guess.
Today I turned 29 :) I get to do fun stuff like renew my driver's license-whoo hooo. My hubbie had to go in to work early this morning, but not before getting me some yummy chocolate longjohn donuts from QT (i'm obsessed) and leaving a hilarious b'day card on my pillow. Letting me sleep in a little bit. Took the kids to swimming lessons this morning and then went out to the local theatre to buy tickets to see Toy Story 3, tonight! We are all so excited to go see it, since the kids have been watching 1 & 2 non-stop at home lately. We had lunch at Red Robin, where I enjoyed my free b'day burger-which we split because I was still full from the donuts. Right now the kids are supposed to be resting, but I can hear mr. b running around upstairs. The kids have been in a pretty good mood most of the day, which helps. It's nice when they actually behave on my birthday. So pretty much a day of celebrating with my family, which I'm so looking forward to. It's also nice to feel all the love from my fb friends posts :) nothing like a fb birthday to lift your spirits!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment