Until my birthday silly! So I have a little less than 8 months until I turn the big 3-0! In the midst of that, doing a lot of self reflection. One of my biggest goals to accomplish, that may seem like a trivial thing is to lose 30 lbs by my 30th birthday.
For those of you who don't know I was around that weight through college, until a few years before Braden was born, I had gained maybe 50 lbs or so, then add prego weight, and it was up to 70 lbs heavier. So after B was born, the 70 lbs came off super fast, and I kept it all off till about 2 yrs ago. Which isn't too bad. Obviously I haven't gained it all back, but am working on getting it back down. I was down to a size 8, which for me was great, because I seemed to always be a 10. I'd love to be an 8 again. So I love jazzercise, and I'm mostly to blame because I was doing a great job with it, and then got super busy over the last few years, or didn't want to go, because Seavie was working, and so other things got in the way. One of my things to re-prioritize was to get myself back in shape, and going to work out starting at 3-4 times a week, and hopefully make it up to 5 days a week to workout. I have a free membership, since I do childcare, so there's no excuse for me why I shouldn't take full advantage of it. I'm trying to get Seavie to join in on the weight loss challenge too. I actually suggested that we both lose that weight by the time of our 10 yr wedding anniversary in 1.5 yrs, so we can both look good going on a cruise or whatever it may be to celebrate. So here's to goal #1....
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment