I love nothing more than seeing the beauty in God's creation. Fall is my favorite season. I love the leaves changing color, the strong winds, thunderstorms. Reminds me of God's power and might. Lately there have been the most amazing sunrises and sunsets. My camera phone is full of pictures of these. Taken while in the car, or out at the grocery store. They have the most amazing views. It's a reminder to me in the midst of all the daily craziness, that our God is an amazing Creator, and he's there with daily reminders of his love. I can't wait for that final day when Jesus comes back, and the clouds blazing in all their glory.
I have seen 3 rainbows in the last few months. More than I've ever seen in years. And every time we see a rainbow, Braden shouts out, "a rainbow is a promise from God, that he'll never flood the earth again." He's been learning that at his c.b.s. group. The first rainbow was actually the most beautiful full double rainbow. I made Seavie stop the car off the highway so I could get a picture. It was breathtaking! The second rainbow came as I was listening to my favorite station GenX radio, and they happened to be playing, "It's the end of the world as we know it...." I thought that was kind of an ironic thing, not that it's the end of the world yet, but the state our world is in, that God is always, and still in control. And he chose to comfort us with a rainbow, letting his presence be known that he cares for us.
I hope for my friends that in the midst of life's business that you take time and soak in all the moments of God's glory through his creation.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment