Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dance it off

I've been doing great sticking with my new years resolution of working out more. For the last month, I've been able to work out 5X every week. To get myself motivated, I even signed up for Jazz it off, which is like Biggest Loser, except for Jazzercise. It runs from March through May, and the winner gets $200.00 which is a good motivation to have money to use for a new wardrobe. So far I've lost 7 lbs, since January, which isn't too bad. My goal of 30 lbs. by my b'day probably won't happen, but if I keep it up could be accomplished by this fall hopefully. I have a ton of energy and am much less stressed out, which is a good thing. And I've actually been able to fall asleep at night, which used to never happen right away. And eating less, walking more etc. it's been great!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Good for you! I've been trying to do this myself to get the baby weight off. We should walk together sometimes. :)

Katy said...

Good job Megan. I have lost my motivation. I fell on the treadmill a couple weeks ago and since then just don't want to even get out of bed to walk on the stupid thing. I need to get motivated again. You think with relatives coming in June, I would get motivated....
Happy Anniversary too!