So we finally took the door out on the E side of our living room, and replaced it with this new picture window (24"tall x 33"wide) that we designed to have the look of an old leaded glass window, but with modern energy efficiency. The piano will be moving directly under this window, after the drywall patching/paint is all done. And in honor of the piano moving, I thought it was time for some new decor for the living room....
The total of these 7 items was a whopping $22
1. Green vase (free with my turnstyles rewards)
2. Decorative box-something like you find at World Market ($7)
3. Yellow jar ($6)
4. Carved Walnut architectural salvage piece (purchased a few years ago)
5.Ruby Red vase ($5)
6. Bronze cross ($4 )
7. Blue bowl (free with my turnstyles rewards)
So I'm all about symmetry. Tallest items in the middle, with balanced items on each side. I also wanted to alternate colors (green, yellow, red and blue) with the brown/bronze items. I chose the 4 colored items as accent colors from the oriental rug that I got for the living room. With a mix of color/texture- the items have much more detail up close.
1 comment:
Awesome, you never stop amazing me with your talent!
Post a Comment