Friday, July 24, 2009
Please Pray.....
My husband just found out recently that he and his co-workers would all be going down to 4 day work weeks, which basically means a 20% paycut. It just went into effect yesterday, and it is going to majorly affect our income. Our buffer is pretty much gone, and I'm praying that we can stay strong and budget very wisely, and make it last. More than anything to avoid the trap of credit card debt again, that we are working so hard to get out of. I have to admit that I'm scared. I get really stressed out when we're tight on money, it just changes my attitude. I know that I need to trust God, and that he will provide. Please pray that he we will seek God's will in all of this for our lives.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment