1. Work out 4-5x a week with a goal of losing 25-30 lbs. by my 30th b'day in June. I really want to wear my cute skinny clothes this summer again :)
2. Getting the food part of our budget finally under control (it's been 2 yrs in the making). Seavie and I are in agreement- no snacks, eating out only 2x a month, and starting e-mealz to help budget food$ and eat at home every day. As part of that food issue, we are both going to cut back on sweets, and hopefully be able to lose weight eating better. (So far this week we've had no setbacks)
3. Using the extra $ we used to spend on food, and working hard on paying off our debt (99% home improvement related) with the debt snowball!!!
4. Spending more time doing my weekly bible study and reading the bible.
5. Reading more books in general, instead of time on the computer. On my list is: The Power of Half, Bringing up boys, Bringing up girls, and the full unabridged 1300 pg. Les Miserables (that I read about 15 yrs ago, and loved)
6. Getting up earlier and spending more time with my family. (I'm not a morning person at all, so this will take some effort)
7. Spending more time with the kids doing fun things and playing together.
8. Working on setting new family traditions this year for holidays, and sticking with it.
9. Being bold in my life.
10.Doing things that I've always dreamed of.
No comments:
Post a Comment