Saturday, May 28, 2011

Falling of the bandwagon

As you all know, my goal for this year was to be a super mom, and get our food budget under control. Jan-Feb, and part of March? were pretty good, but after that, not so good. I've been using e-mealz, or should I say, printing off the weekly meal charts, but not using them. Most of the recipes sounds pretty good. My biggest issue, is that I.do.not.like.to.do.dishes. and I.don't.have.a.dishwasher. For me to keep my sanity, it would be a very convenient thing to have again. So girls, be glad you at least have one. I would make all the food all week, and then have massive amounts of dishes to do. I claim all my problems would be solved by having a nice dishwasher, and a slightly bigger food budget. The overall amount spent has been pretty much under the budget amount, with the exception of one month. I just need to get my butt in gear and make the recipes, even if I might not love them, but it's cheaper than eating out more often.

No comments: