31 miles!!! The walking every week, with working out definitely helps. And it's nice to get out and get some sun, instead of being inside all the time. I still have about 20-30 lbs to go until I'm back to what I was about 2 yrs ago. Here's hoping I get there maybe by the end of the year, or early next year!!!
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Weight Loss Update
So I did my final weigh in for jazzercise yesterday morning. I had officially lost 8 lbs in the last 12 weeks, bringing me up to a grand total of 13 lbs lost since January. For about a month my weight was pretty constant within .5 lb, but then thanks to my zoo field trip day walking what seemed like 5 miles, and carrying a 20 lb.backpack of lunches, I dropped a pound shortly after. I was a little sad, because the jc scale, and my scale at home, read out slightly different. They both showed that I lost only 2% fat in the last 3 months, not 12% like I originally thought. Their scale measures the same exact weight as mine at home, but reads the percentage at a higher rate. I'm just going to assume mine is right :) 2% is better than nothing I guess. I feel a lot better, and can see the difference. Since the beginning of the year, I've gotten in 70 hours of jazzercise, and walked
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment